Check Point 13800 Appliance
High data center cyber security performance
Sorry, this unit has been discontinued. Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Large data centers have uncompromising needs for performance, uptime and scalability. High end security gateway solutions must perform network access control within the unique requirements of these environments while supporting the latest networking standards like IPv6. With the increase in sophisticated attacks, additional security layers such as Identity Awareness, IPS, Application Control, URL Filtering, Antivirus and others are required.
In addition to their vast performance and security needs, data center environments are characterized by rigid requirements for high reliability of its various systems. All of these requirements drive the need for redundant, serviceable and highly available components and systems.
The 13800 Appliance delivers exceptional Next Generation Firewall performance in its class and off ers unmatched scalability, serviceability and port density. Benefiting from Check Point's advanced SecureXL, CoreXL and ClusterXL technologies, the 13800 Appliance is capable of delivering stunning performance in a compact 2 rack - unit physical footprint. W ith up to 27.21 Gbps firewall throughput and 6.4 Gbps of IPS throughput the 13800 Appliance is designed to secure the most demanding network environment .
The 13800 Appliance is designed from the ground up for unmatched flexibility for even the most demanding enterprise and data center network environments. The 13800 Appliance has 3 expansion slots supporting a wide range of network options. The standard configuration includes two onboard 1 Gigabit copper ports for Management . and Sync and twelve 1 Gi gabit Ethernet copper ports. A maximally configured 13800 Appliance provides up to twenty - six 1 Gigabit copper ports, up to twelve 1 Gigabit fiber ports or up to twelve 10 Gigabit fiber ports. The 13800 Appliances also have hot - swappable redundant disk dri ves, fans and power supply units. Lights - Out - Management (LOM) provides remote support and maintenance capabilities. Order the appliance with an AC or DC power option to meet your datacenter requirements.
- Security of data center assets
- Modular, serviceable platform fits easily into complex networking environments
- High availability and redundant components eliminates down time
- Centralize control with unified security management and LOM
- Ideal for applications that require Next Generation security
- 3,800 SecurityPower™ Units
- Maximum security and performance
- High availability and serviceability
- Lights - Out - Management
- Optimized for Next Generation security
Delivers industry-leading security performance for data centers
- Up to 27.2 Gbps in real-world firewall throughput
- Up to 6.4 Gbps in real-world IPS throughput
- Maximizes connection capacity, supporting up to 28 million concurrent connections
Offers a serviceable and reliable security platform for any environment
- Supports a variety of copper and fiber network options for any network environment
- Offers Lights-Out-Management option for remote out-of-band management
- Enables service without downtime thanks to hot-swap and redundant components
Reduces costs through security consolidation
- Easily extend security features without adding a new appliance
- Available in four complete Software Blade packages that meet any security need
- Available in a low-cost, high-performance package with extended memory for maximum connection capacity
Get maximum availability of business-critical applications.
- Up to 23.6 Gbps or 27.2 Gbps of firewall throughput
- Up to 5.7 Gbps or 6.4 Gbps of IPS throughput
- Comes in compact 2-rack unit chassis
- Comes with acceleration and clustering technologies
Check Point GAiA is the next-generation secure operating system for all Check Point appliances, open servers and virtual gateways. GAiA delivers maximum management efficiency and robust security performance.
- Improved appliance connection capacity
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6 networks utilizing Check Point Acceleration and Clustering technology
- Dynamic routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM and IGMP
- Role-based administrative access for greater segmentation of duties
- Automatic software updates
- Intuitive and feature-rich web interface
Meet the uncompromising high availability standards of modern data centers; the 13000 Appliances are designed to be highly serviceable, even when deployed in customer networks.
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies, hard disk drives and fans
- An advanced Lights-Out-Management card provides out-of-band remote management to remotely diagnose, start, restart and manage the appliance from a remote location
Check Point provides complete zero-day threat prevention and alerts when under attack. Threat Extraction delivers zero-malware documents in zero seconds. Threat Emulation inspects files for malicious content in a virtual sandbox. When Threat Emulation discovers new threats, a signature is sent to the Check Point ThreatCloud database which documents and shares information on the newly identified malware with other Check Point customers — providing immediate protection against zero-day threats.Pre-configured with Next Generation Software Blade packages
Pre-configured with Next Generation Software Blade packages The Check Point 13000 Appliances offer a complete and consolidated security solution available in five Next Generation Security Software Blade packages.
- Next Generation Firewall—identify and control applications by user and scan content to stop threats (included Blades: IPS and Application Control)
- Next Generation Secure Web Gateway—enable secure use of Web 2.0 with real-time multilayer protection against web-borne malware (included Blades: Application Control, URL Filtering, Antivirus and SmartEvent)
- Next Generation Data Protection—preemptively protect sensitive information from unintentional loss, educate users on proper data-handling policies and empower them to remediate incidents in real-time (included Blades: IPS, Application Control and Data-Loss Prevention).
- Next Generation Threat Prevention—apply multiple layers of protection to prevent sophisticated cyber-threats (included Blades: IPS, Application Control, Antivirus, Anti-Bot, URL Filtering and Email Security)
- Next Generation Threat Extraction—(NGTX): advanced next-gen zero-day threat prevention, NGTP with Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction.
- Additional Software Blade upgrades are available to further extend and customize protection options
|Firewall Throughput (Gbps)|
|VPN AES-128 Throughput (Gbps)||17||18.3|
|IPS Throughput (Gbps)|
|Concurrent Connections||28 million||28 million|
|Connections per Second||178,000||190,000|
|Virtual System Support||Yes||Yes|
|Max VS Supported (Default/Max)||150 / 250||150 / 250|
|10/100/1000Base-T Ports||Up to 26||Up to 26|
|1000Base-F SFP Ports||Up to 12||Up to 12|
|10GBase-F SFP+ Ports||Up to 12||Up to 12|
|Memory||16, 32, 48, 64 GB||16, 32, 48, 64 GB|
|Storage||2 x 500 GB HDD RAID 1||2 x 500 GB HDD RAID 1|
|I/O Expansion Slots||3||3|
|Dimensions (standard)||17.4" W x 23.6" D x 3.5" H|
|Dimensions (metric)||442 mm W x 600 mm D x 88 mm H|
|Weight||17.5 kg (38.6 lbs.)|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 32° to 104°F / 0° to 40°C; Relative Humidity 5% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Non-Operating Environment||Temperature: -40° to 158°F / -40° to 70°C; Relative Humidity 5% - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Power Input||90~264VAC, 47~63Hz, -36 to -72 VDC|
|Power Supply Spec (Max)||600W||600W|
|Power Consumption (Max)||431W||431W|
|Safety||CB, UL, cUL, CSA, TUV|
|Emissions||CE, FCC VCCI, C-Tick|
1: Check Point's SecurityPower is a new benchmark metric that allows customers to select security appliances by their capacity to handle real-world network traffic, multiple security functions and a typical security policy
|Advanced Networking & Clustering|
|Mobile Access 1||*|
|Anti-Spam & Email Security||*||*||*|
|Network Policy Management|
|Logging and Status|
|Endpoint Policy Management||*||*||*||*||*|
|NGFW = Next Generation Firewall; NGDP = Next Generation Data Protection; NGTP = Next Generation Threat Prevention; NGSWG = Next Generation Secure Web Gateway
* - Optional
1 Five users are included in default package
Download the Check Point 13800 Appliance Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $22,200.00
Our Price: $11,000.00
Our Price: $19,500.00
Our Price: $30,500.00
Our Price: $12,500.00
Our Price: $12,000.00