Check Point 44000 Appliance
Support the dynamic needs of growing networks while offering high reliability and performance
Large data centers have uncompromising needs for performance, uptime and scalability. High end security gateway solutions must perform network access control within the unique requirements of these environments—ultra-high throughput, connection capacity, session and logging rate—while supporting the latest networking standards like IPv6. Additionally, with the increase in sophisticated attacks, security layers to protect against both known and unknown threats have become essential for organizations. In addition to their vast performance and security needs, data center environments are characterized by rigid requirements for high reliability of its various systems. All of these requirements drive the need for redundant, serviceable and highly available components and systems.
The Check Point 44000 and 64000 Security Systems are built for these demanding environments and are based on proven technologies used by Fortune 100 companies and telecommunication vendors all over the world. The Check Point Firewall, IPS, Application Control and Identity Awareness technologies have been awarded the highest 3rd-party certifications possible including NATO Information Product Catalog; US Government penetration testing; Department of Defense Information Systems Agency, ISO-IEC 15408 and more.
The ATCA compliant, carrier grade design offers unsurpassed scalability, availability and serviceability with high performance and high port density. Redundant Security Switch Modules (SSM) provide switching fabric, physical interface, and routing functions. Redundant Chassis Management Modules (CMM) continuously check and monitor the health of the chassis including fans, power supplies and Security Gateway Modules (SGM). For optimal reliability, Check Point ClusterXL Load Sharing distributes the load between Security Gateway Modules in one chassis and ClusterXL High Availability operates between chassis. Check Point SyncXL provides for highly efficient synchronization of system and security information between components in order to ensure high system performance. Deploy two chassis in high availability mode to eliminate down-time.
These two platforms improve security, protect business continuity and reduce operational costs in complex, mission critical security environments such as data centers, Managed Service Providers and telecommunication companies. By adding more SGMs companies get more security and performance. Because SGMs are hot-swappable, customers can add SGMs, boosting performance to new or existing 44000 and 64000 systems even when those systems are in production.
- Scalable platform that grows with your business
- High port density with 10, 40 and 100 GbE fiber ports
- Full redundancy (N+N, N+1) eliminates down-time
- Advanced protection against known and unknown threats
- Designed for ease of management and fast deployment
- Scalable security solution from 3,200 up to 33,000 SecurityPower units
- Raw firewall performance up to 377 Gbps in the 44000 and 880 Gbps in the 64000
- Real-world threat prevention performance up to 21 Gbps in the 44000 and 42 Gbps in the 64000
- High port density with up to 64x10GbE, 12x40GbE or 4x100GbE ports
- Intra/Dual-Chassis redundancy
- Carrier grade ATCA compliant chassis
- Full range of customizable protection capabilities from Firewall, IPS, to SandBlast Threat Emulation
Breakthrough security performance
The 44000 and 64000 Security Systems employ a highly flexible and modular system architecture that significantly boosts security and performance.
The 44000 Security System:
- Starts with 1 Security Gateway Module (SGM) and scale to 240 Gbps of real-world firewall throughput and 33,000 SPUs when fully loaded with 6 SGMs
The 64000 Security System:
- Starts with 2 Security Gateway Modules and scales to 539 Gbps of real-world firewall throughput and 66,000 SPUs when fully loaded with 12 SGMs
Reliability and high serviceability
We designed both systems to meet the uncompromising high availability and serviceability standards of modern data centers and telcos.
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies, hard disk drives and fans
- Carrier-grade availability and serviceability in a rugged rack-mount chassis
- Redundant Chassis Management Modules continuously check and monitor chassis health, including fans, power supplies and SGMs
Integrated security architecture
Each 44000 and 64000 Security System is packaged with a group of preselected Check Point Software Blades including Firewall, IPsec VPN, Identity Awareness, Advanced Networking, and Acceleration and Clustering. Customize your protection by enabling additional Software Blades, such as SandBlast Threat Emulation which blocks zero-day attacks and unknown threats. This lowers total cost of ownership and meets any need, today and in the future.High network capacity
These systems are designed to flexibly scale and support the needs of large, dynamic networks.
The 44000 Security System:
- Compact 6U chassis offering
- Up to 5x SGM400 with 2x SSM440 or up to 6x SGM400 with 1x SSM440
- Up to 114 million concurrent connections and 4.5 million connections per second
The 64000 Security System:
- Maximum chassis configuration of 12x SGM400 and 2x SSM440
- Supports up to 64x 10GbE SFP+ ports, up to 12x 40GbE QSFP+ ports or up to 4x 100GbE QSFP28 ports
- Supports up to 228 million concurrent connections and 9 million sessions per second
The Check Point 44000 and 64000 Security Systems meet the stringent operating conditions required by telecommunications companies.
- ATCA-compliant architecture
- Compatible with NEBS Level 3 standards
- Secures IPv4 and IPv6 networks utilizing Check Point Acceleration and Clustering technology
- Supports dynamic routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM (sparse and dense mode) and IGMP
Using the available local management console and intuitive configuration wizard, the entire system can be deployed in less than 30 minutes. For secure and centralized administration anywhere in the network, these systems also work with the Check Point Security Management Software Blades.
|Real-World Production Conditions|
|SecurityPower||up to 33000||up to 66000|
|Firewall Throughput (Gbps)||Up to 240||Up to 539|
|IPS Throughput (Gbps)||Up to 71||Up to 142|
|NGFW Throughput (Gbps)1||Up to 29.6||Up to 59.2|
|Threat Prevention Throughput (Gbps)2||Up to 21||Up to 42|
|Ideal Testing Conditions|
|Firewall, 1518 byte UDP (Gbps)||Up to 377||Up to 880|
|NGFW Throughput (Gbps)1||Up to 64||Up to 128|
|VPN AES-128 Throughput (Gbps)||up to 161.7||up to 323|
|Connections per Second (M)||up to 4.5||up to 9|
|Concurrent Connections (M)||up to 114||up to 228|
|VS Supported||up to 250||up to 250|
Download the Check Point 44000 - 64000 Appliance Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!
Get a Quote!
Our Price: $40,000.00
Our Price: $76,000.00
Our Price: $108,000.00
Our Price: $98,000.00
Our Price: $186,200.00
Our Price: $264,600.00
Our Price: $70,000.00
Our Price: $133,000.00
Our Price: $189,000.00