Check Point 620 Security Appliance
Big security for small offices
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
As small businesses rely more and more on the Internet to conduct business, they also face more threats to their network, computers and data. With a lack of IT security knowledge and resources, maintaining a high level of security to combat these threats is a challenge. Today’s small businesses need a simple, yet comprehensive security solution to secure their assets and minimize the risks of a data breach.
The Check Point 600 Appliances deliver enterprise-grade security in a simple, affordable, all-in-one security solution to protect small business employees, networks and data from cyber-theft.
This one device offers integrated, multi-layered security; Firewall, VPN, IPS, Antivirus, Application Visibility & Control, URL Filtering and Email Security—all in a quiet, compact desktop form-factor. The 600 Appliance runs the same industry-leading security that is used to secure Fortune 100 companies.
The Check Point 600 Appliance family includes a simple, yet comprehensive webbased local management interface for setting and monitoring security. With the first time configuration wizard and pre-defined security policies; setup is done in minutes, even by non-IT professionals. Ongoing monitoring and maintenance is simple and intuitive using comprehensive monitoring tools and periodic reports. Out-of-the-box security policies are based on security Industry best practices.
To simplify your management further, choose the Cloud-based Managed Security option. This innovative service offers small businesses the choice of a full Managed Security service for a small monthly fee, freeing them to focus on their core business and leaving Security Management and Network Protection to security professionals.
All 600 Appliances come standard with 10 x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports. For added flexibility and convenience, the wireless version of the 600 Appliance includes a Wi-Fi access point (802.11b/g/n) that supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 authentication as well as secured guest access capabilities. The optional integrated ADSL modem eliminates the need for a separate external ADSL modem. Additionally, the included USB ports and PCI Express card slot allows an administrator to plug in a compatible third party 3G modem, providing an additional WAN connection for a redundant Internet link for maximum reliability. With a maximum of 37 SecurityPower Units and 1.5 Gbps of firewall throughput, the 600 Appliance has the performance that small
- Enterprise leading security
- Highest ranked Next Generation firewall
- Simple and intuitive local management for small businesses
- Cloud-based Security Services management option
- Multiple internet access options including Ethernet, ADSL and 3G
- Integrated wireless security with guest access
- Protect your employees and your data
- Setup security for your business in minutes with easy & intuitive web-based management
- Trust the experts with the cloud-based security management option
- One stop shop for connectivity and security
- Create multiple wireless access networks, enabling guest access to the Internet while limiting access to the corporate network
Award-winning Firewall and Threat Prevention
The Check Point 600 Appliances provide an easy-to-deploy, all-in-one threat prevention solution to secure small businesses from modern cyber-threats. With the industry highest ranked firewall, next-generation firewall, IPS and threat prevention security technologies, small businesses can get the same security used by all Fortune 100 companies at SMB prices.
Leveraging the proven and flexible Software Blade Architecture, the 600 Appliances deliver multi-layered security to the small-office environment including:
- Advanced Networking & Clustering
- Identity Awareness & User Awareness
- Application Control
- URL Filtering
- Anti-Spam and Email Security
Flexible Network Connections with High Capacity
All 600 Appliances come standard with 10 x 1Gbps Ethernet ports. For added flexibility and convenience, the wireless version of the 600 Appliance includes a WiFi access point (802.11b/g/n) that supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 authentication as well as secured guest access capabilities. The optional integrated ADSL modem eliminates the need for a separate external ADSL modem. Additionally, the included USB and PCI Express card slots allow an administrator to plug in a compatible third party 3G modem, providing an additional WAN connectivity for a redundant Internet link for maximum reliability.
Simple Configuration and Deployment
The Check Point 600 Appliances can be up-and-ready in minutes, offering hassle-free deployment to branch offices with minimal IT support staff. Even non-technical staff can easily perform initial setup and configuration via a simple start-up wizard, without the need of corporate IT staff.
Secure an office in minutes with a simple web-based local management interface. The setup wizard enables a pre-set security policy, customize the device configuration and security policy with the web-based management interface, monitor the device and security with easy-to-understand logs and reports.
Cloud-based Security Management
Simplify your security management with Check Point Cloud-Managed Security Service. The Check Point Cloud-based Security Service offers you a proven and cost-effective security in a simple All-in-One solution by letting us help you manage your security. With Check Point's history of security industry technology leadership combined with our security experts available 24x7 ensure your network will be monitored and protected.
|With VPN and Firewall Only||Up to 20||Up to 50||Up to 100|
|With Next Generation Threat Prevention Enabled||Up to 10||Up to 25||Up to 50|
|1GbE LAN Interface
|1GbE WAN Interface||1|
|1GbE DMZ Interface||1|
|ADSL (Annex A or B)
|802.11 b/g/n Wireless
|PCI Express Slot||1|
|SD Card Slot||1|
|3G Modem Support||Yes|
|Metric (W x H x D)||22 x 4.4 x 15.24 cm|
|Imperial (W x H x D)||8.75 x 1.75 x 6 in|
|Weight||1.2 kg (2.65 lbs)|
|Operating Environment||0ºC ~ 40ºC (5~95%, non-condensing)|
|AC Input||100 - 240 VAC|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Supply Rating||12/2A DC 24W (Wired Models)
12/2.5A DC 24W (ADSL & Wireless Models)
|Maximum Power Consumption||16.68 W|
|Maximum Thermal Output||56.9 BTU|
|Emissions|| EMC: EN55022+24_2007-ITE
FCC: FCC P15B+ICES-003-ITE
1 Strict IPS Profile
|Advanced Networking & Clustering|
|Anti-Spam & Email Security||*|
|NGFW = Next Generation Firewall; NGTP = Next Generation Threat Prevention
* - Optional
1 SSL VPN Portal is not supported
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Appliances license cannot be used on any other system other than the dedicated appliance.
- When building a cluster configuration, all cluster members must be of the same appliance.
- All 620 appliances include Firewall, VPN, Advanced Network & Clustering blades, Identity Awareness and Mobile Access (for 5 users) blades.
- Pre-packaged blades are not accumulative and cannot be extracted from the appliance.
- The software license for the 600 appliance is generated based on the system s unique MAC address (not the IP address assigned to the system).
- License includes support for central or local management.
- FCCA wireless devices refer to radio frequencies used in North America. MKKA wireless devices refer to radio frequencies used in Japan; and WORLD wireless devices refer to radio frequencies used for the rest of the world.
- Hardware warranty is for 1 year.
- Recommended for up to 10 users with all Next Generation Threat Prevention blades enabled.
- On site RMA services are not available on all 600 appliance.
- The 2A replacement power supply is suitable for the wired only models (models without wireless and/or ADSL).
Our Price: $44.72
Our Price: $44.72
Get a Quote!
Our Price: $1,324.40