Check Point 730 Security Appliance
Reliable Security with a Predictable Cost
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Check Point 1530 Security Gateway is the recommended replacement product.
The Small Business Challenge
Growing both quickly and safely can be difficult for small businesses. As a small business you worry about survival and as you grow to a medium size you worry about dozens of issues; from continuing to grow your products to sales, from protecting your customers to beating your competition to market. You want a secure network but how many people can you justify in your IT department? Security does not have to mean a large IT staff.
The Check Point 700 Appliances deliver enterprise-grade security in a simple, affordable, all-in-one security solution to protect small business employees, networks and data from cyber-theft. This one device offers integrated, multi-layered security; Firewall, VPN, IPS, Antivirus, Anti-Bot, Application Visibility & Control, URL Filtering and Email Security — all in a quiet, compact desktop form factor. The 700 Appliance runs the same industry-leading security that is used to secure Fortune 100 companies.
|Access Control||Threat Prevention||VPN|
Setup can be done in minutes using re-defined security policies and our step-by-step configuration wizard. Check Point 700 Appliances are conveniently manageable both locally via a Web interface and centrally by means of the Check Point Security Management Portal (SMP).
All 700 Appliances come standard with eight (8) 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Connect securely from any device direct or through secure authenticated Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi can even be partitioned separating guest from employee access. Network settings allow for URL and application filtering by employee function, and secure communications between offices is accommodated with VPN. Remote access encrypts data traffic whether you are on the road or in the office. The 700 Appliances offer monitoring of network traffic by user and easily generate activity reports and logs.
- All-in-one protection against viruses, spam, bots, dangerous applications and malicious websites
- Continuous security updates from ThreatCloud TM
- Fast set-up, instant protection
- Secure remote access for your mobile workers
- Easy to understand usage reports
- Cloud management provides security experts without the staffing overhead
- Highest ranked Next Generation Firewall
- Simple and intuitive management for small businesses
- Multiple internet access options including support of external 3G/4G/LTE modem
- Integrated 802.11ac wireless security with guest access
Advanced security for small business
- Secures against malware, spam and dangerous applications and websites
- Delivers Internet speeds up to 200 mbps of real world throughput
- Maintains full Internet performance, even as features are enabled
- Designed to be simple without dedicated IT security
- Intuitive web-based management allows configuration within minutes
- Simplify security management with optional Managed Security Services
Small companies face the same Internet attacks as large enterprises. The Check Point 700 series appliances have the industry’s highest-ranked next generation firewall, antivirus, anti-bot, IPS and threat prevention security technologies to deliver protection against cyberattack. Protect your company from modern-day threats with Check Point enterprise grade security in a simple product designed for SMB.Comprehensive protection suite
The Check Point 700 series appliances leverage the same Software Blade Architecture to protect any small office environment:
- Next generation firewall
- Application Control
- URL Filtering
The 700 series appliances come standard with 6 x 1Gbps Ethernet ports. Standard integrated Wi-Fi access provides Internet access for laptops and BYOD devices.
- 200 Mbps threat prevention throughput
- Wireless 802.11ac included with each model
- Multiple Internet access options including 3G/4G/LTE modem
The Check Point 700 series appliances are simple to manage by small companies with limited IT staff and can be configured and deployed within minutes.
- Configurable within minutes and requires minimal IT security knowledge
- Simple web-based local management interface
- Powerful and automated reporting and easy to understand logs
700 (Wi-Fi option)
- 802.11n/ac wireless (optional)
- 6 x 1 GbE LAN interfaces
- 1 GbE DMZ interface
- 1 GbE WAN interface
- RJ-45/micro USB Console port
- 12V power connector
- USB port
Check Point 700 Appliance Demo
|Performance (Real-World Traffic Blend) ¹|
|Firewall Throughput (Mbps)||750||1000|
|Threat Prevention (Mbps)||100||200|
|Performance (Lab RFC 3511, 2544, 2647, 1242 Tests)|
|Firewall UDP 1518 Byte Packets (Mbps)||2,000||4,000|
|VPN AES-128 Throughput (Mbps)||250||500|
|Connections per Second||15,000||25,000|
|Mobile Access (concurrent users)||100||100|
|WAN||1x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port|
|DMZ||1x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port|
|LAN Switch||6x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 ports|
|Wi-Fi Option||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO 3x3|
|Radio band||1 Band: 2.4Ghz/5Ghz|
|Console Port||1x RJ-45, 1x Mini USB|
|USB Port||1x USB 3.0|
|SD Card Slot||Micro SDHC slot|
|3G/4G Modem Support||Yes|
|Dimensions WxHxD||210 x 42.5 x 155 mm, 8.3 x 1.7 x 6.1 in.|
|Weight||1.3 kg (2.8 lbs.)|
|Operating Environment||0ºC ~ 40ºC|
|Storage Environment||-45ºC ~ 60ºC (5~95%, non-condensing)|
|AC Input||110 – 240V, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power Supply Rating||12V/3.33A 40W desktop adaptor|
|Power Consumption (Max)||25W (non-Wi-Fi), 30W (Wi-Fi option)|
|Heat Dissipation||85.3 BTU/hr (non-Wi-Fi), 102.4 BTU/hr (Wi-Fi option)|
|Safety||UL/c-UL / IEC 60950 CB|
|Emissions||EMC: EN55022 Class B / FCC: Part 15 Class B|
|¹ performance measured with a real-world SMB HTTP traffic blend, a typical rule-base, NAT, logging and the most secure threat|
|Advanced Networking & Clustering|
|Mobile Access ¹|
|Anti-Spam & Email Security|
|NGFW = Next Generation Firewall; NGTP = Next Generation Threat Prevention ¹ SSL VPN Portal is not supported|
Download the Check Point 700 Appliance Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Check Point Small Business Appliance Brochure (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $1,437.11