Check Point 790 Wireless Security Appliance
Reliable Security with a Predictable Cost
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Small Business Challenge
Growing both quickly and safely can be difficult for small businesses. As a small business, you worry about survival and as you grow your business in size, you worry about dozens of issues; such as continuing to grow your business, protecting your customers and beating your competition to market. You want a secure network, but how many people can you justify in your IT department? Security does not have to mean a large IT staff.
The Check Point 700 Appliance family delivers enterprise-grade security in a series of simple and affordable, all-in-one security solutions to protect small business employees, networks and data from cyber-theft. The 700 Security Appliances offer integrated, multi-layered security in a quiet, compact desktop form factor.
|Access Control||Threat Prevention||VPN|
Setup can be done in minutes using pre-defined security policies and our step-by-step configuration wizard. Check Point 700 Appliances are conveniently manageable both locally via a Web interface and centrally by means of the Check Point Security Management Portal (SMP).
Available in two appliances, the 770/750 and the 770/790, these appliances come standard with eight (8) 1-Gigabit or eighteen (18) Ethernet ports respectively. Connect securely from any device direct or through secure authenticated Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi can be partitioned, separating guest from employee access. Network settings allow for URL and application filtering by employee function, and secure communications between offices is accommodated with VPN. Remote access encrypts data traffic whether you are on the road or in the office. The 700 Appliances offer monitoring of network traffic by users and easily generates activity reports and logs.
- All-in-one protection against viruses, spam, bots, dangerous applications and malicious websites
- Continuous security updates from ThreatCloud TM
- Fast set-up, instant protection
- Secure remote access for your mobile workers
- Easy to understand usage reports
- Cloud management provides security experts without the staffing overhead
- Highest ranked Next Generation Firewall
- Simple and intuitive management for small businesses
- Flexible internet access options including support of external 3G/4G/LTE modem
- Integrated 802.11ac wireless security with guest access
Advanced security for small business
- Secures against malware, spam and dangerous applications and websites
- Delivers up to 1.8 Gbps of real world firewall throughput
- Delivers up to 330 Mbps of real world threat prevention throughput
- Maintains full Internet performance, even as features are enabled
- Designed to be simple without dedicated IT security
- Intuitive web-based management allows configuration within minutes
- Simplify security management with optional Managed Security Services
Small companies face the same Internet attacks as large enterprises. The Check Point 700 series appliance has the industry’s highest-ranked next generation firewall, antivirus, IPS, and threat prevention security technologies to deliver protection against cyber-attacks. Protect your company from modern-day threats with Check Point security that is tailored for the small business.Comprehensive protection suite
The Check Point 700 series appliances leverage the same Software Blade Architecture to protect any small office environment:
- Next generation firewall
- Application Control
- URL Filtering
Available in two appliances, the 770/750 and the 770/790, these appliances come standard with eight (8) or eighteen (18) 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports respectively. Connect securely from any device directly or through secure authenticated Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi can be partitioned, separating guest from employee access.
- Up to 200 Mbps (770/750) or 330 Mbps (770/790) threat prevention throughput
- Wireless 802.11ac option available with each model
- Multiple Internet access options including 3G/4G/LTE modem
The Check Point 700 series appliances are simple to manage for small companies with limited IT staff and can be configured and deployed within minutes.
- Configurable within minutes and requires minimal IT security knowledge
- Simple web-based local management interface
- Powerful and automated reporting and easy to understand logs
770/750 (Wi-Fi option)
- 802.11n/ac wireless (optional)
- 6 x 1 GbE LAN interfaces
- 1 GbE DMZ interface
- 1 GbE WAN interface
- RJ-45/micro USB Console port
- 12V power connector
- USB port
770/790 (Wi-Fi option)
- 802.11n/ac wireless (optional)
- 12 of 16 x 1G bE LAN port s
- 4 of 16 1GbE LAN ports
- 1 1 GbE WAN interface
- 1 1 GbE copper/fiber DMZ interface
- 12V power connector
- 2 USB ports
- RJ - 45/micro USB Console port
|Firewall throughput (Mbps) ¹||900||1,100||1,600||1,800|
|Threat prevention (Mbps) ¹||100||200||270||330|
|VPN AES-128 (Mbps)||250||500||500||1,000|
|Connections per second||18,000||25,000||30,000||40,000|
|WAN||1x 1GbE copper||1x 1GbE copper|
|DMZ||1x 1GbE copper||1x 1GbE copper or fiber|
|LAN||6x 1GbE||16x 1GbE|
|Wi-Fi (optional)||802.11 b/g/n/ac MIMO 3x3||802.11 b/g/n & 802.11 n/ac MIMO 3x3|
|Radio band||2.4GHz or 5GHz||2 concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|SD Card Slot||1 (Micro SDHC)||1 (Micro SDHC)|
|3G/4G modem support||Yes||Yes|
|Mounting||Desktop and rack||Desktop and rack|
|AC||100-240V, 50–60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||210 x 42.5 x 155 mm||210 x 42.5 x 200.5 mm|
|Weight||1.3 kg||1.6 kg|
|Operating environment||0° to 40°C||0° to 40°C|
1 Performance with a real-world traffic blend, a typical rule-base, NAT and logging enabled, and the most secure threat prevention.
2 Available H2 2016.
|Advanced Networking & Clustering|
|Mobile Access ¹|
|Anti-Spam & Email Security|
|NGTP = Next Generation Threat Prevention
1 SSL VPN Portal is not supported
Our Price: $144.00
The RM-CP-T3 is a rack mount kit for the Check Point 770, 790, 1470 & 1490. The rack mount kit makes these Check Point models fit in a 19" rack. The RM-CP-T3 has all the network connections from the rear on the front panel. The unit is 1.3U high. The total height is 2U with the additional supplied front plate. The RM-CP-T3 model is delivered in RAL 4003 (pink). Other colours can be delivered on project basis.
|Color||RAL 4003 Check Point Pink (Heather Violet)|
2U with the supplied front plate
(height x width x depth)
|59 x 482 x 217mm|
|Number of connections brought to the front||18|
|Console port to the front||Yes|
|Cables||18x 0.5m cables|
|Couplers||18x RJ45 couplers|
|Supported Models||- Check Point 770
- Check Point 790
- Check Point 1470
- Check Point 1490
|What's in the box||- 1x CP-Rack + RJ45 couplers
- 1x Rackmount.IT front plate
- Assembly materials
- Installation guide
Download the Check Point 700 Appliance Datasheet (PDF).
Download the Check Point Security Appliances for Small Business (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $95.00
Our Price: $1,540.00