Check Point Smart-1 210 Appliance
Extensible Security Management
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
- Maintains business continuity with quick deployments
- Consolidates policy, log and event management into one appliance
- Predictability for memory and storage capacities
- Instant visibility into millions of log records
- Robust log storage for historical investigations
- Centrally manage 5 to 5000 security gateways
- Manage up to 200 independent security domains
- Up to 24TB internal storage
- Up to 44,000 logs per second with real-time indexing for immediate search results
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supplies, fans and hard drives for high availability
Managing security is becoming more complex as corporate boundaries extend to include roaming users, mobile devices and cloud environments. To manage security in this changing landscape efficiently, organizations need a security management solution that can centrally handle all security functions and deal with large volumes of mixed traffic data.
Check Point’s SMART-1 appliances consolidate security policy, log and event management into a single dedicated management appliance. SMART-1 appliances scale to fit your needs today, with the ability to adapt to future requirements. Organizations of all sizes can leverage SMART-1 to manage from 5 to 5000 gateways within their network, and accelerate time to deployment for their security infrastructures.
Further improve security and control by utilizing SMART-1 appliances with Multi-Domain Management (MDM), segmenting the network into as many as 200 independent domains by geography and business use.
SMART-1 appliances efficiently manage and analyze security logs and events in real-time. By implementing SMART-1, organizations gain centralized visibility into millions of logs, get visual indication of risks and can quickly investigate potential threats.