Checkpoint VSX 12400 SeriesVirtualized Security Gateway
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please, contact us for a replacement product!
Checkpoint VSX Overview:
The Check Point 12400 VSX Appliance provides organizations with maximum security in high-performance environments such as large campuses or data centers. Combining firewall, VPN, IPS and all other SW blades with advanced networking technologies, it delivers a high-performance security platform with built-in redundancy and high port density reaching 25Gbps firewall performance throughput.
Check Point VSX and VPN-1 Power VSX enable organizations to consolidate infrastructure in high-performance environments, such as large campuses or data centers, by virtualizing physical network components into one physical device. They include firewall, Virtual Private Network (VPN), URL filtering and intrusion prevention technology (IPS).
Hardware cost savings and comprehensive security via a virtual platform:
- Consolidate hundreds of security gateways into one physical device
- Includes firewall, IPS, URL filtering, IPSec and SSL VPN
- Increased hardware utilization and reduced power, space and cooling
Simplified management and flexible deployment:
- Service multiple customers, groups and business units from a single system
- Centralized management unifies both physical and virtual management
- Flexible deployment—open platforms and full line of turnkey appliances
High availability and easy scalability:
- Easily add and extend virtual systems without purchasing more hardware
- Delivers linear scalability, load sharing and multi-gigabit performance
- Cost-efficiency, redundancy and performance via ClusterXL and SecureXL
VSX Appliance Pricing Notes:
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- The 12400 VSX can run up to 50 VSs.
- VSX Appliances can be managed from Check Point Security Management (SmartCenter) and Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management (Provider-1).
- The accessorys Support rate is calculated on the designated base unit. This means that the accessory is entitled to the same Support rate as the Check Point appliance on which it is installed. If a customer orders an accessory without specifying which appliance it will be attached to, they will pay the regular account rate.
- Accessories for 21400, 12600, 12400, 12200 VSX appliance can only be used on the 21400, 12600, 12400, 12200 HW and cannot be used on the VSX-1 appliances (and vice-versa).
- For a field installation of an LOM card or upgrade of RAM size, please contact us.
- License is additive for increasing numbers of Virtual Systems.
- Smart Defense contract is per the amount of Virtual Systems.
- Smart Defense, URL Filtering, and Total security Services SKUs apply for both VSX-1 appliances and VSX appliances.
- Hardware warranty is for 1 year.